Muay Thai or Thai Boxing is the national sport and cultural martial art of Thailand. It was developed several hundreds of years ago as a form of close-combat that utilizes the entire body as a weapon.
Emphasizing striking of all kinds, utilizing fists, elbows, knees, and feet; Muay Thai is the ultimate martial art for striking.
Every champion was a beginner, and it is very important to start with the right foundation to achieve to the next level. Basic techniques will be taught in this class. These classes are good for people at all levels; from those who just want to be more active and get in shape, or to get to the top level. This program is light to non- contact.
All students must know basic offense and defense techniques prior to taking this class. This program uses heavy drills, pad holding, and sparring to help further develop practical application of the skills learned in our other classes. Members of the Advanced Muay Thai program will learn strategies, tactics, and a champion’s mind-set from a master, world-class trainers and instructors.
Monday, Wednesday 4:30 – 5:30 P.M. (age 5-14 yrs old)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.
SATURDAY SPARRING SESSION
10:30 A.M. -12:00 P.M.
All students must:
- Must be approve by supervision instructor before join session
- Must be a member
- For cross training must have your instructor contact ours and arrange sparring
- We do not accept walk in during these hours
- Arrive to class early for self-warm up and rules meeting
- Required full protective equipment 16 oz sparring gloves, pro shin guards, mouth piece, cup (for males), and head gear etc,.